Join Robert and Sarah on May 23rd for a National Business Institute Seminar on RI Divorce. Here is a description of what we will cover:
Much has been said about the issues discussed in divorce. But what about the procedures? Are you intimately familiar with all the dos and don’ts of family court? Let our seasoned attorney faculty walk you through a detailed step-by-step instruction on the mechanics of a divorce case. Streamline your motions practice and explore new and time-tried discovery techniques. Get sample forms and tactical tips that will help your next case go smoothly. Register today!
- Get a refresher on how the divorce case moves through the court system to ensure no key steps are missed.
- Get a head-start on the case with sound advice for your client on what to do before announcing the decision to the spouse.
- Enhance your early investigation skills and learn when and how to decline representation.
- Make certain your initial court filings are impeccable to make the right impression on the judge.
- E-discovery is a powerful and accessible new tool in discovery litigation – learn to wield it effectively.
- Gain strategic tips for the timing and content of your pre-trial motions to give them maximum force.
- Gain a strategic edge by augmenting substantive knowledge with a clear understanding and mastery of the court mechanics and classic litigation strategy.